You have not yet added any router to your comparison list . Click the "add to comparison" link when viewing a router to add it to this list.
D-Link DGL-4500 N Gaming Wireless Router Review
D-link DGL-4500 Review
the D-Link DGL-4500 Gaming wireless Router was built with the gamer in mind and is loaded with features to get your game going smoother and reduce lag , if you are are a hardcore gamer than you will certainly like this router .
you can get D-Link DGL-4500 Gaming router for a price range of 149$-199$.
- 802.11n Draft Support:The D-Link Gigabit gaming Router is a draft 802.11n compliant device that delivers up to 14x faster speeds and 6x farther range than 802.11g
- Dualband Draft 802.11n Technology (2.4GHz or 5GHz) for Getting Your Game on in the Wireless Band of Your Choice , the 5Ghz Dual Band offers a better performance and lower ping Than the 2.4Ghz But also less range , so if your Xbox is no far from the router , I recommend switching to the 5Ghz for optimal performance . note the the 2 band do not work simultaneously : you have to choose one band to go for .
- GameFuel Priority Technology : The D-Link DGL-4500 Gaming wireless Router features GameFuel Priority Technology to minimize in-game lag and boost network efficiency and performance for an optimized online gaming experience
- SharePort™ Technology : Share USB devices like printers and storage with all the users on your network with D-Link's SharePort™ Technology
- Gigabit Network Connection : D-link Gaming wireless Router come with Four Ethernet Gigabit ports
- No Simultaneous Dual Band : you can an only run one radio frequency at a time
- A bit hard to optimize settings